Register for MyPension online
Online access is being launched in stages, initially to our Pensioner population.
Active and Deferred members will be able to register shortly. We will write to you when this function becomes available
Once you have registered, you will be able to change your address and details of the account to which your pension is paid. You will have access to your payment history, annual pension increase letter, P60 statements and information about your tax code, making it far easier to manage your affairs.
In summary, you will be able to:
- view your personal details;
- change your contact details;
- change your bank or building society account details;
- view your payment and P60 history; and
- access your pension increase letters.
To register simply click on the 'SIGN UP HERE' link on the right. You will then be asked to enter the following:
- Date of Birth
- National Insurance Number
- Personal Security Number - This was included in the letter we sent you. If you don't have this, please call the pension service line on the number above.
Once you have entered these details, we will email you an activation key and a link for you to set up your account. You will need to enter your personal details again with the activation key. You will then need to set yourself a username and password and answers to a few security questions, you will need to randomly answer these questions each time you login to the site, so make sure you remember them!